Dear prospective Parents and Students,
I am delighted you are considering or have already chosen Eastbrook School for your child’s secondary education. Eastbrook is a school that has come a long way in a short period of time. We have had several recent visits from Ofsted, culminating in a full inspection in December 2021.
The outcome was that Ofsted confirmed that we are a good school, something we have felt for some time. The good judgement is based on a wide range of things that make Eastbrook a very special place to learn. For example, our curriculum and standards of teaching are both very strong; our students report that they feel safe and happy at school, and we have worked very hard to secure excellent student behaviour.
We will be welcoming our new year 7 cohort at our information evening, which is at 4.30 on the following dates:
- Monday 15th May 2023 for students with surnames starting A-M
- Tuesday 16th May 2023 for students with surnames starting N-Z.
In addition, there will be a transition day where all of our new students will get to meet each other in advance of joining us in September. This will be on Friday, 30th June 2023.
To view, all of our recent Ofsted reports, follow the link below.
Below are some links to other areas of our website, which we hope you find useful and informative
- The school’s prospectus includes information about our Character and Academics curriculum. A key feature of Eastbrook school is the curriculum and how it promotes and teaches character virtues alongside academic excellence.
- The news section will give you a sense of life at Eastbrook and the wide variety of activities and events that take place to ensure that all of our students have the best possible experience of secondary school.
- Safeguarding – an overview of our safeguarding policies and procedures.
- Subject area – each subject gives an overview of their curriculum and a summary of the learning intentions at each key stage and career opportunities associated with that subject.
- Year Group area – each year group develops its own identity and celebrates the achievements of its students through this area.
If you feel you need any further information about Eastbrook, please get in touch with us to arrange a phone call discussion or an online consultation – we are very proud of our school and are very happy to help.