Dear Parents and Year 6 students,
It is a great disappointment that we are not able to welcome you into our school this year to view our magnificent buildings, talk to our wonderful teachers and students, and get a first-hand sense of what makes Eastbrook such a special place to learn.
Hopefully, the film we have made gives you a clear sense of what we are about.
In addition, the other areas of the website listed below should also help you to gather the information you need to make the right decision for your child’s secondary education.
- The school’s prospectus including information about our Character and Academics curriculum. A key feature of Eastbrook school is the curriculum and how it promotes and teaches character virtues alongside academic excellence.
- The news section – this will give you a sense of life at Eastbrook and the wide variety of activities and events that take place to ensure that all of our students have the best possible experience of secondary school.
- Safeguarding – an overview of our safeguarding policies and procedures.
- Subject area – each subject gives an overview of their curriculum, along with a summary of the learning intentions at each key stage and career opportunities associated with that subject.
- Year Group area – each year group develops its own identity and celebrates the achievements of its students through this area.
If you feel you need any further information about Eastbrook please get in touch with us to arrange a phone call discussion or an online consultation – we are very proud of our school and are very happy to help.