Welcome to Eastbrook Sixth Form.
Our Sixth Form is a vibrant, exciting and challenging place to study. Our students enjoy the independence associated with further study alongside the close support that is characteristic of all great schools.
Let me summarise some of the reasons why I think coming to Eastbrook is a great idea:
- Our teachers are committed to ensuring that every student achieves at the highest possible level – as long as you work hard you will do very well.
- Pastoral care is central to what we do – Sixth Form can sometimes be tough but all students will get the support and guidance they need to be successful.
- Everyone is an individual – we will take the time to get to know you and build your Sicth Form experience around your needs and interests.
- We will help you to achieve your goals and ambitions – through our personalised career guidance. Last year all Year 13 students went on to the career path of their choice.
- We have brand new, state of the art buildings and facilities – it would be hard to find a better environment to learn and develop as a young adult.
- You are regarded and treated as an adult – I want the Sixth Form to feel like a stepping stone to university so you will be trusted, given a lot of independence and be able to enjoy a range of Sixth Form privileges.
- Eastbrook belongs to a Sixth Form consortium with Robert Clack and All Saints. Between us it is highly likely that we will be able to provide you with the subjects you want to study.
Whether you are presently a student in our Sixth Form, or our hoping to enjoy our learning community, I hope you find what you are looking for across the pages of this site.
Martin Hickman | Head of Sixth form