To ensure that all of our students are able to return safely on the 8th March, they will complete a Lateral Flow Test on either the 4th or 5th March. The schedule for testing is below. Students should ensure that:
- They are punctual for their test – we have a lot of tests to get through and must run to schedule.
- They observe social distancing while they are on site and around other students.
- On arrival they proceed to the rear of the appropriate hall and line up in form groups.
- They listen carefully to the instructions you are given
- They go straight home when they have completed their test.
Click on the image below for timings and details.
Please note that any students who has tested positive within the last 90 days does not need to be tested.
The process of testing is very straightforward – below is a short video to give students and parents an idea of what to expect. You will see that students administer the test on themselves under adult supervision.
It is important that we have permission from parents for our testing programme so please give consent by following the link below if you haven’t already done so